Very interesting book about having a way of living based on correct principles.The 7 Habits:Dependence to Independence
- Habit 1: Be Proactive: Principles of Personal Choice
- Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind: Principles of Personal Vision
- Habit 3: Put First Things First: Principles of Integrity & ExecutionIndependence to Interdependence
- Habit 4: Think Win/Win: Principles of Mutual Benefit
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood: Principles of Mutual Understanding
- Habit 6: Synergize: Principles of Creative CooperationContinual Improvement
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw: Principles of Balanced Self-RenewalThe author also introduced the term abundance mentality, meaning a business concept in which a person believes there are enough resources and success to share with others, when looking at optimistic people. Individuals with an abundance mentality are supposed to be able to celebrate the success of others rather than be threatened by it. PS: I got my http://adrienmagn.us domain, hooray!